Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Even God Gets Angry

Today I read Psalm 85 and it is a comfort that even the Lord gets angry.  David asks that God turn His anger away from the people and lead them to salvation.  When I look at the evil in the world and the way that some people are abused and used it makes me angry.  Especially when it happens to innocent children.  Few things get me more riled up than to see a child being mistreated by someone.  Jesus stated that anyone who offends a little child, it would be better that they never had been born and I believe that is because God will hold all of us responsible for how we treated those put into our care, and God cares about women and children a great deal.  Men were given the Priesthood in order to bless the lives of the women and children put into their care and I firmly believe each man will have to give an accountability of how he cared for and treated the women and children in his life.  And if he comes up short, he will face the anger of God, and I don't know about you, but I do not want to face an angry God!  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment