Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Battle of Gog and Magog

Today I read Ezekiel 38 where the Lord shows Ezekiel a vision of the battle of Gog and Magog.  Most people are fascinated with this battle because it will usher in the Second Coming of the Lord.  I read somewhere that Gog and Magog are where Iraq and Iran now are, although I have no idea how anyone would know that.  Perhaps Joseph Smith saw it in a vision or a revelation, I really don't know.  What I do know though is that no one will be able to miss this battle and so all the naysayers and people talking about the rapture coming don't understand the Bible and its prophecies.  But the Bible tells us of this too, it tells us not to believe people who say Christ is in the desert of "lo here" or "lo there".  No one knows the hour of the Second Coming except God.  Anyone who isn't the prophet of the Lord and tells you otherwise is mistaken.  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment