Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Daniel is Shown Another Vision

Today I read Daniel 8 where Daniel sees another vision, this one about kingdoms of the earth.  As I was reading this, I thought to myself that it would be really neat and cool if someone in these kingdoms that were talked about read this prophecy at some point and it was useful to them.  I would like to know such things.  I think that would be interesting to see the other half of the story, the people that the prophecy is meant for and how they received it.  I wonder if the prophets who received these visions and then recorded them for others were shown in vision the people using the prophecy?  I suspect not.  But then again, the prophet's job is just to record what they are shown.  It's up to others to use it appropriately.  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment