Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Daniel Sees a Vision

Today I read Daniel 7 where Daniel is given a vision of some beasts that represent kingdoms of the last days.  I honestly don't know why Daniel was given this vision.  It really doesn't give us any insight other than kingdoms will arise and some will destroy, which we already knew.  Maybe that was new knowledge at the time.  I really don't know.  I think it is interesting though that Daniel sees Adam, the Ancient of Days in a vision prevailing over the beasts.  To me it seems clear that the church will prevail over the world and the devil.  Perhaps Daniel just needed that reassurance.  I'm not sure.  It must have some purpose for us to know about though since Daniel was shown the vision for our benefit.  If the Lord wants me to know, He will let me know.  Of that I am certain.  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment