Monday, March 31, 2014

A Kindred Spirit



Today I read 1 Nephi 6 and I have to say, I feel a certain kinship with Nephi.  He states in this chapter that he writes with the intent to persuade men to come unto God, and that is the exact reason I have this blog also.  I started this blog almost 4 years ago now because of an article I read in the Ensign about using technology for good and for the purpose of spreading the Gospel.  So I started this blog hoping to be an instrument in God’s hands to help some few people who might be searching come unto Him. 

I am always thrilled to read my readers comments and I especially love it when someone tells me it has helped them or that they have been searching for what I wrote.  It has only happened 3 maybe 4 times or so, the rest of the comments are either thanking me for writing or sharing their own perspective on the chapter I read for the day, which is also very nice.  But to know that I have helped someone get through a tough spot, that is a wonderful feeling.  I am glad to know that my blog has helped even one person.  I love being an instrument in His hands.  I hope that others will find their way here and will find the help they need too.  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment