Thursday, May 1, 2014

Follow the Savior



Today I read 2 Nephi 11 and I am not sure if I have ever noticed this before now, but Nephi states that he put in the words of Isaiah as another witness of Christ for his people.  Nephi understands that out of the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses every word will be established.  It is a shame that the devil uses this same tactic to confuse people and testify of his lies.  But if he did not do that, he would not be the devil I suppose.  The devil always seems to follow the Lord’s plan and then just tweak it a little.  I wonder if he is just incapable of coming up with his own ideas, or if he just imitates in order to more effectively trick us?  I honestly don’t really care because either way his ultimate goal is my unhappiness.  I prefer to follow the Savior, who wants what is best for me and wants my ultimate happiness.  That is the better path by far.  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment