Thursday, May 22, 2014

Searching for the Truth

Today I read 2 Nephi 27 which is a quote of Isaiah 29.  I especially liked the analogy of those that dream they eat and wake up hungry.  To me I took this to be those that search for the truth and think they have found it.  They rejoice in what they have found, but then they feel unfulfilled because they know there is more out there.  They understand that they have not found the Gospel in its completeness.  Those are the people that I pray for that will find the missionaries.  Those are they who hunger and thirst after righteousness.  When they find the truth it is sweet to them and they are so grateful for it.  I am so glad when I see people find the truth that they have searched so long and hard for.  It warms my soul!  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment