Friday, May 23, 2014

Don't Be Fooled

Today I read 2 Nephi 28 and it is sad just how accurate it is.  Nephi warns that there will be people who are lulled away by a false sense of security and that are slowly led down to hell by the devil.  We see if happening all around us, and not just outside of the church, there are plenty of members who cry, "All is well" and give themselves a false sense of security.  It is really disheartening to see just how many people are comfortable in this world of sin and debauchery.  They think this is the way it should be, and the laws of God are old fashioned and outdated they say.  I wold much rather have the outdated and non-hip ways compared to what I see going on all around me, especially in the big cities.  Give me the laws of God any day.  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment