Thursday, November 14, 2013

Feel God's Love for Us

Today I read Jeremiah 42 where several of the Israelites go to Jeremiah to find out the will of the Lord.  The Lord tells them that if they stay in Babylon they will be fine, but if they go to Egypt like they plan they will die by the sword or by famine.  The main feeling I got from this chapter is that the Lord loves His people.  Life is really tough at times and it can be very hard to try and handle everything that gets thrown at us, but the Lord has given us prophets and counsel to try and help us overcome all that we have to handle in this day and age.  If you can't feel the love our Heavenly Father has for us through all He has done for us, try pondering it a little more.  Because I can feel the love He has for me as I write this.  I feel His love for my wife and daughter when I care for them.  For His children when I give service, when I do home teaching and all the other ways I can give service to those who need it.  It is a wonderful feeling.  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment