Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ezekiel Sees Animals Worshiping God

Today I read Ezekiel 1 where Ezekiel sees in vision 4 animals and the throne of God.  I don't know about you, but I have often wondered how Heavenly Father thought of all the animals that are on the earth.  And from what John the Revelator saw, there are other animals that we don't even have on this planet.  Is Heavenly Father just copying animals that He had on His world when He was mortal?  I'm not sure.  But I sometimes wonder, there are some very strange animals out there and I can't help but wonder where they all came from and who dreamed them up.  The animals that Ezekiel describes in this chapter are very strange indeed, not like anything we have on this planet at all.  It is interesting to me that in just about every vision of Heavenly Father that I can think of, the people see animals praising God in addition to people.  I find that very telling and oddly comforting.  For some reason I take comfort in knowing that even the animals praise and love their creator.  Should we do any less as "higher" beings?  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment