Monday, March 25, 2013

The Queen of Persia is Put Away

Today I read Esther 1 where the king commands his queen to come appear before him during a party.  The queen refuses to come out and because of the kings wisemen, he decides to find a new queen.  The wisemen told the king that when the story of the queen not coming before the king, all the women of Persia will start refusing their husbands.  Honestly it is a pretty ridiculous notion and I have to wonder if God had something to do with it in order to protect His people through Esther.  I'm sure I will find out someday.  But we all know that God's ways are not man's ways and that He does things in His own way and in His own time.  We cannot force God to do anything on our timetable but I can assure you that if your goals are righteous, He will help you meet them.  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment