Thursday, August 29, 2013

Are you Really Looking Forward to the Second Coming?

Today I read Isaiah 25 and I was thinking about the line every tongue shall confess that Jesus is the Christ.  This came to my mind because in this chapter it too talks about people saying "this is our God" who we have waited for.  I meet lots of religious people in my life but I wonder how many of them are truly anxiously waiting for the Lord to return.  If they were really honest with themselves, not many I suspect.  Sadly, I think a lot of Latter-day Saints fall into that category as well.  We need to repent and become as a little child, humble and submissive.  When we become humble and submissive, that is when we desire to repent and become like God is.  We have to let our will be swallowed up in His.  It is not easy to do, but it is worth it!  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment