Monday, July 1, 2013

Have Perfect Trust in God

Today I read Psalms 114 - 118 and was reminded to put my trust in the Lord, not my confidence in man.  With the Lord, all things are possible and He will never go back on His word.  Man is fickle and even with the best of intention, he may postpone or even forget what was promised.  He may go back on his word.  Man's intentions may be pure and even benign but man can still fail.  With God however, He will never forget and will always do what He says He will.  It's like my daughter.  She is two years old and at this point if I tell her I will do something, she trusts me.  I have never broken a promise to her so if I tell her I'll be right back, etc, she believes me and will let me do what I need to do.  That is the faith we can have in our Heavenly Father.  He is perfect and if He says something will happen, unless it is contingent upon the person's faith, then it will happen.  We can have perfect trust in Heavenly Father and do as He asks of us.  It will always turn out right.  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment