Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Logical Fallicies of the People of Ammonihah

Today I read Alma 13 and 14 and as I was reading, I was wondering what the people were accusing Alma and Amulek of doing exactly.  They said that they had reviled their law and that they had lied, and I was like, so what?  Who cares?  That isn't illegal to my knowledge.  Maybe it was in the Nephite land.  Maybe they did not have freedom of speech like we do.  And yet, almost immediately after that, they commit mass murder!  They kill all of the righteous women and children in the land for committing no crime what so ever.  How messed up is that?  They just decided to kill dozens, perhaps even hundreds of innocent people, for the sole reason that they did not agree with their way of life.  That just makes me sick to my stomach to even think about it.  If there ever were a people who needed wiping off the face of the earth, it was the people of Ammonihah!  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment