Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Solomon, with God's Help, Sets Things in Order

Today I read 2 Chronicles 8 where the rest of Israel's affairs are set in order.  It never fails to amaze me how orderly the Kingdom of Heaven is.  I mean, God has it all down to a science, which shouldn't surprise me, I mean He put the star in the heavens that heralded the Savior's birth so far in advance that it appeared at the exact moment of the Savior's birth here on Earth.  So why should it surprise me that God is so orderly about lesser things, including the way we do things here for His Kingdom?  That is just my human nature that is surprised I guess, the Spiritual side of me is not really all that surprised, just pleased that my God can be relied on and counted on no matter what.  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment