Friday, February 14, 2014

Israel is Scattered Like Leaven

Today I read Amos 9 where Amos is shown and told that Israel will be spread about among all nations.  It makes me wonder and as I was reading I had this though.  I think Israel was spread about in order to act as leaven.  Yeast is only a tiny part of the whole product in bread and bread products.  It is not very much but its effects are huge.  Perhaps Israel was scattered about the various countries of the world to act as yeast.  To be a tiny part of each country, but to have far reaching effects.  It would not surprise me if that were the reason.  Heavenly Father works in mysterious ways we know, and as such we don't always understand what He is trying to tell us.  The rest of the time though, He wants us to work it out in our minds and form our own conclusions.  I think this is one of those times and this is what I have come up with.  I invite each of you to do the same and ponder on this yourselves.  Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment